Healthcare costs top US executives' concerns
According to a survey of senior corporate executives by Adecco SA, a giant staffing agency, getting healthcare benefits to their employees are of higher priority than issues such as, wages, taxes or attracting qualified workers. About a third say they are holding back hiring because of healthcare reforms introduced by US President Barack Obama. Healthcare's prominence as an issue has risen since the 2008-2009 recession.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer