NJ hospitals gear up for Hurricane Sandy
In preparation for Hurricane Sandy, Hudson County hospital officials are making accommodations, by checking generators, setting up additional staff, and ordering extra food. Jersey City Medical Center set up a "command center" located on the third floor of the Downtown hospital that will be in constant contact with the governor's office and other local municipalities.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- The Drug Price Reform Debate