NJ hospitals gear up for Hurricane Sandy
In preparation for Hurricane Sandy, Hudson County hospital officials are making accommodations, by checking generators, setting up additional staff, and ordering extra food. Jersey City Medical Center set up a "command center" located on the third floor of the Downtown hospital that will be in constant contact with the governor's office and other local municipalities.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians