NJ hospitals gear up for Hurricane Sandy
In preparation for Hurricane Sandy, Hudson County hospital officials are making accommodations, by checking generators, setting up additional staff, and ordering extra food. Jersey City Medical Center set up a "command center" located on the third floor of the Downtown hospital that will be in constant contact with the governor's office and other local municipalities.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'