Business leaders predict healthcare cost hikes
CFM Strategic Communications posed a series of questions to business leaders who subscribe to the Oregon Business magazine and participate in its monthly Input business survey. The online survey indicates a majority believes that the Affordable Care Act will increase private health insurance premiums. 37 percent of business owners plan to maintain their existing private health insurance plans for employees and another 39 percent are adopting a wait-and-see attitude.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs