Business leaders predict healthcare cost hikes
CFM Strategic Communications posed a series of questions to business leaders who subscribe to the Oregon Business magazine and participate in its monthly Input business survey. The online survey indicates a majority believes that the Affordable Care Act will increase private health insurance premiums. 37 percent of business owners plan to maintain their existing private health insurance plans for employees and another 39 percent are adopting a wait-and-see attitude.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness