Baptist, Vanderbilt to share cancer resources
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp. and Nashville's Vanderbilt University Medical Center have signed an affiliation deal that will allow them to collaborate in cancer research, education and treatment. "This relationship will allow us to bring a whole new level of cancer research to Memphis and the surrounding area," said Jason Little, Baptist executive vice president and chief operating officer.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts