Health IT holds key to better care integration
A new report, Order from Chaos: Accelerating Care Integration, on improving and accelerating the coordination of care was released. Although it does not explicitly say so, a former head of Kaiser Permanente who helped draft the paper, Dr. David M. Lawrence, believes that it is nearly impossible to achieve the goals of care integration in the absence of well-designed IT systems.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions