Obamacare is winning
On Wednesday, Florida's Rick Scott became the seventh Republican governor to accept Obamacare's Medicaid expansion. His reversal was particularly important because Scott, a tea party-backed former hospital executive who won election in 2010 in large part due to his opposition to Obamacare, had sworn to reject the Medicaid dollars. In conducting a complete about-face, he created a template for other Republican governors who excitedly said no to the money before the election to reevaluate in light of Obama's win.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care