Texas Children's, Baylor to partner with Christus on new hospital
Christus Santa Rosa Health System has locked affiliation agreements with a pair of renowned Houston-based institutions for its new Children's Hospital of San Antonio. Texas Children's Hospital and the Baylor College of Medicine will anchor what Christus is characterizing as a three-way partnership for the downtown hospital, which is set to open next year. Christus will own and operate the Children's Hospital of San Antonio and is covering all of the development costs.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs