Texas Children's, Baylor to partner with Christus on new hospital
Christus Santa Rosa Health System has locked affiliation agreements with a pair of renowned Houston-based institutions for its new Children's Hospital of San Antonio. Texas Children's Hospital and the Baylor College of Medicine will anchor what Christus is characterizing as a three-way partnership for the downtown hospital, which is set to open next year. Christus will own and operate the Children's Hospital of San Antonio and is covering all of the development costs.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal