Florida Hospital opens 2 women's health centers
Two centers dedicated to women's health — one in Celebration and another in Winter Park — will open Thursday evening as part of Florida Hospital's $270 million expansion. Florida Hospital for Women-Winter Park and Celebration Health Women's Institute will both offer an array of health services for all stages of life, including obstetrics, breast imaging, female surgeries and health counseling, said Marla Silliman, senior vice president of women's services at Florida Hospital. The centers are among the three new towers announced last fall to better serve female patients in Central Florida.They are part of the second-largest capital expansion in the hospital's 100-year history.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'