Slideshow: HLM Council Members on the Primacy of Primary Care
We asked members of the HealthLeaders Media Council about how primary care fits into their organizations' overall service line strategies. And we asked them to tell us their main goals for their primary care service lines. One clear answer came through. All of the leaders we talked with are putting a great emphasis on primary care.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers