Briefings on HIPAA is a 12-page monthly newsletter that provides news, analysis, and training advice, from lawyers and experts in the field. To comply with HIPAA, you need strong, effective policies and procedures. Do you have the tools you need to guide, develop, document, and maintain compliance? You will with Briefings on HIPAA: Privacy ♦ Security ♦ Transactions ♦ Training.
- Educate staff about information security, privacy, and confidentiality issues
- Train staff to comply with the privacy rule's minimum necessary requirement
- Prepare business associate contracts and monitor compliance
- Comply with the marketing provisions of the final HIPAA rules
- Transmit and protect patient information
- Learn about breaking HIPAA news
- Keep your policies and procedures current and complete
Brought to you by HealthLeaders and Reconnex, this is a $349 value that you get for FREE if you’re one of the first 150 registrants. Your organization must have at least 200-beds or 1,000 employees in order to qualify.
Complete this short form to receive your free subscription of Briefings on HIPAA.