Leaders Respond to CMS' Proposed ACO Regulations
"Frankly, I was surprised. I thought there would be more carrots, not so much stick."—Chris Van Gorder, President and CEO, Scripps Health
The proposed regulations are indeed out, but what do they really mean to your organization and the industry? Get reactions from leaders at hospitals, health plans, and physician practices that are already well-versed in ACOs, including Monarch Healthcare, Alegent Health, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan /Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, Geisinger Health System, Dean Health System, and Scripps Health.
Multimedia Requirements: Adobe Reader 9 or later, available for free download. (Past Reader versions require an active internet connection to access audios and videos.)
HealthLeaders Media Breakthroughs brings industry intelligence to life through multimedia-rich case studies that showcase today’s most progressive organizations. Download yours free and:
- Find critical solutions from top executive teams.
- Go behind the trends with interactive charts and graphs.
- Dive into the insights from more than 20 healthcare executives.
- Hear and view their advice in on-demand audio and video clips.
- Download it. Read it now. Share it. Come back to it for ideas and inspiration.
For information on collaboration opportunities email email@example.com or call 800/639-7477.