Cost Containment: Harnessing Data to Drive Revenue Cycle and Productivity
About this Report:
This report is available in a premium, buying power, and complimentary version. Decide which is right for you:
COMPLIMENTARY - A complimentary resource, this Intelligence Report offers proprietary survey results on critical topics in healthcare, powered by the HealthLeaders Media 6,500 member Council.
Access expert analysis on industry trends and issues affecting your organization.
PREMIUM - is designed for healthcare decision makers, and provides key takeaways and actionable strategies; three real-world case studies; segmentation data, and a meeting guide.
PREMIUM BUYING POWER - is designed for healthcare industry suppliers and includes all the content in the Premium version, plus: detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections to aid marketing and sales strategies.
More information about this report
This exclusive, original research and analysis offers key insight from top healthcare executives and clinical leaders, including:
- 90% of healthcare leaders are integrating or plan to integrate clinical and financial data to support cost containment efforts.
- Relationships matter in cost reductions: 18% have to overcome cultural barriers, and another 15% have to strengthen physician-hospital relationships.
- The top emerging cost-containment applications are productivity monitoring (26%) and process enhancement (20%).
- One-third (36%) are likely to drop clinical services to further reduce costs or enhance operating margin.
- One-quarter (25%) of respondents estimate that they can squeeze more than 10% out of their operating costs over the next three years.