Patient Experience and HCAHPS—Little Consensus on a Top Priority
This exclusive, original research and analysis offers key insight from top healthcare executives and clinical leaders, including:
- 84% of health leaders rank patient experience among their top three priorities
- But more than half (58%) have not made specific patient-experience investments
- Only one in five of those who link physician compensation with patient experience provide an incentive greater than 5%
- 28% of health leaders invest in patient experience to maximize their revenue via better HCAHPS scores
- Yet 54% say HCAHPS is not an effective measure of patient experience
The report is available in three versions:
FREE - The free Intelligence Report includes survey results drawn from the 5,000-member HealthLeaders Media Council, plus independent expert analysis.
PREMIUM - provides everything in the free report, plus: segmentation data; key takeaways and actionable strategies; three real-world case studies; and discussion questions.
PREMIUM BUYING POWER - is designed for healthcare industry suppliers and includes all the content in the Premium version, plus: detailed drill-down data on purchasing trends and projections to aid marketing and sales strategies.
Media Requirements: Adobe Reader 9 or later, available for free download.