- Jennifer Thew, RN, January 9, 2018
Connecting with staff on a personal level is key to nurse manager success.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, January 2, 2018
Empire State becomes first in the nation to require that nurses obtain a bachelor's degree.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, November 28, 2017
Stress manifests among nurses in various forms and can affect patient outcomes. Fortunately, leaders can implement solutions to help reduce this pervasive problem.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, October 17, 2017
Recommendations from the National Academy of Medicine may not be met this decade, but progress has been made toward achieving higher levels of nursing education.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, December 5, 2017
Despite a request to be classified as advanced practice registered nurses, the Office of Management and Budget once again categorizes clinical nurse specialists as general RNs.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, December 19, 2017
An annual review on popular nursing topics of 2017, including readmissions, burnout, and the use of APRNs.