- Jennifer Thew, RN, February 13, 2018
From bundled payment models to uncompensated care, here are developments in the reimbursement realm to keep nurse leaders informed.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, February 1, 2018
Changes to Cincinnati Children's Hospital's nursing management structure led to increased professional development opportunities and greater interest in nursing management positions.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, January 30, 2018
Despite evidence that advanced practice registered nurses improve outcomes and access to care, the American Medical Association calls for strategic opposition to APRN independent practice.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, January 23, 2018
Shortened lifespans and risk of death from cardiovascular disease in night-shift workers have been linked to lack of sleep.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, January 2, 2018
Empire State becomes first in the nation to require that nurses obtain a bachelor's degree.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, March 6, 2018
One hospital's multimodal approach has successfully lowered infections.
- Jennifer Thew, RN, February 20, 2018
One nurse leader is on a mission to see whether the concept of work-life balance exists.