Talking Healthcare Strategy with Top CEOs
Hand-pick 30 of the most innovative CEOs in healthcare and invite them to gather for three days of intense discussions. What do you get? Rare access to an unprecedented concentration of thought leadership. We'll be parsing it and sharing it for weeks and months to come.
I'm nothing if not economical with my time. That's because with three little kids, I don't have a lot of it. That's one reason why our inaugural invitation-only HealthLeaders CEO Exchange event this week in California is so exciting.
With all the ideas flowing back and forth between our editorial staff and 30-odd healthcare CEOs, I'll make good use of my time. Here's why: What takes me days and weeks of persuading from schedule managers, executive assistants, and an unyielding calendar can be accomplished in three days of virtually unlimited access to some of the most innovative leaders in healthcare.
The level of learning, insights, and story ideas that will come from our time together will be sky-level. I just hope I can take it all in. And you'd better hope my colleagues and I can take it in as well, because in the coming weeks and months, we'll be sharing with you what we've learned during three days of intense discussions surrounding physician alignment and integration, cost reduction strategies, and mergers and acquisitions.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised