Talking Healthcare Strategy with Top CEOs
Hand-pick 30 of the most innovative CEOs in healthcare and invite them to gather for three days of intense discussions. What do you get? Rare access to an unprecedented concentration of thought leadership. We'll be parsing it and sharing it for weeks and months to come.
I'm nothing if not economical with my time. That's because with three little kids, I don't have a lot of it. That's one reason why our inaugural invitation-only HealthLeaders CEO Exchange event this week in California is so exciting.
With all the ideas flowing back and forth between our editorial staff and 30-odd healthcare CEOs, I'll make good use of my time. Here's why: What takes me days and weeks of persuading from schedule managers, executive assistants, and an unyielding calendar can be accomplished in three days of virtually unlimited access to some of the most innovative leaders in healthcare.
The level of learning, insights, and story ideas that will come from our time together will be sky-level. I just hope I can take it all in. And you'd better hope my colleagues and I can take it in as well, because in the coming weeks and months, we'll be sharing with you what we've learned during three days of intense discussions surrounding physician alignment and integration, cost reduction strategies, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- How to navigate big data in healthcare
- Insurers' listings of in-network doctors often out of date
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- Opinion: What healthcare can learn from CHS data breach
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Costs of responding to Ebola adding up
- How the ACA is redefining health insurance coverage