Our Annual Industry Survey: The Challenge to Collaborate
Qualify for a free subscription to HealthLeaders magazine.
This article appears in the February 2012 issue of HealthLeaders magazine.
Until you identify the source of a problem, you are not likely to develop a solution. A common theme that runs through the results of the HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey 2012 is collaboration—the need for it and, too often, the lack of it.
This fourth annual offering—through survey data and analysis of that data by healthcare leaders themselves—reveals the targeted priorities and concerns from within the industry's C-suite.
The comprehensive project, conducted by the HealthLeaders Media Intelligence Unit, breaks down the results into multiple reports that explore issues of special interest to finance, physician, nurse, and senior leaders. We drill down further in reports that focus exclusively on CEOs, community and rural leaders, and service line revenue growth.
The Overall Cross-Sector Report shares the thinking of nearly 1,100 of your peers in the industry: senior leaders at hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, and other provider and payer settings. Together, they offer a unique look at the state of the healthcare industry and where it is heading.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- Why single payer died in VT