4 Ways to Engage with Patients, Nutritionally
A growing number of hospitals and health systems have been hosting, sponsoring, and promoting farmers markets, and it's no wonder why. Farmers markets are a great way to promote healthful nutrition, support locally grown agriculture, and engage the community with your brand.
As we come into fall–prime farmers' market season–it's important to consider how your organization can best take advantage of this positive engagement opportunity.
There's a lot more to it than selling fresh fruits and veggies and pasting your logo on a few signs. I'm seeing four key strategies employed by hospitals and health systems to involve and engage patients in their farmers markets.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives