4 Ways to Engage with Patients, Nutritionally
A growing number of hospitals and health systems have been hosting, sponsoring, and promoting farmers markets, and it's no wonder why. Farmers markets are a great way to promote healthful nutrition, support locally grown agriculture, and engage the community with your brand.
As we come into fall–prime farmers' market season–it's important to consider how your organization can best take advantage of this positive engagement opportunity.
There's a lot more to it than selling fresh fruits and veggies and pasting your logo on a few signs. I'm seeing four key strategies employed by hospitals and health systems to involve and engage patients in their farmers markets.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely