CHS to Buy Tomball Regional Medical Center
CHS is one of the largest publicly-traded hospital companies in the nation and operates general acute care hospitals in non-urban and mid-size markets throughout the country. CHS owns, leases or operates 133 hospitals in 29 states.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction