NIH Awards $84M for Ischemia Trial
The study will also assess whether invasive procedures improve angina-related quality of life.
“This multicenter, international study provides a unique research opportunity that could yield vital information to guide clinical practice and improve quality of life and overall medical care for large, diverse populations," said Susan B. Shurin, MD, acting director of the NHLBI.
NYU Langone Medical Center is composed of Tisch Hospital, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and the Hospital for Joint Diseases. It received more than $259 million in research grants in fiscal year 2010.
Margaret Dick Tocknell is a reporter/editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions