HHS Early Retiree Reinsurance Program Growing
HHS has set up a website where sponsors can immediately begin submitting information to qualify early retirees, spouses, surviving spouses, and dependents for claims reimbursements.
The HHS program may be used to reduce employer or union health care costs, provide premium or out-of-pocket relief to workers, retirees, and their families, or both.
A recent report released by the Commonwealth Fund suggests that policymakers must address adverse selection, eligibility determination, administrative costs and other critical issues if they are to make health insurance exchanges work.
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Cheaper surgery sends Lowe's flying to Cleveland Clinic