HHS Early Retiree Reinsurance Program Growing
HHS has set up a website where sponsors can immediately begin submitting information to qualify early retirees, spouses, surviving spouses, and dependents for claims reimbursements.
The HHS program may be used to reduce employer or union health care costs, provide premium or out-of-pocket relief to workers, retirees, and their families, or both.
A recent report released by the Commonwealth Fund suggests that policymakers must address adverse selection, eligibility determination, administrative costs and other critical issues if they are to make health insurance exchanges work.
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- HL20: Tom X. Lee, MD—Reinventing Primary Care
- Population Health Starts with Ending Hunger
- HL20: José Ramón Fernández-Peña, MD, MPA—A Welcoming Approach