HHS Early Retiree Reinsurance Program Growing
HHS has set up a website where sponsors can immediately begin submitting information to qualify early retirees, spouses, surviving spouses, and dependents for claims reimbursements.
The HHS program may be used to reduce employer or union health care costs, provide premium or out-of-pocket relief to workers, retirees, and their families, or both.
A recent report released by the Commonwealth Fund suggests that policymakers must address adverse selection, eligibility determination, administrative costs and other critical issues if they are to make health insurance exchanges work.
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals