HHS Early Retiree Reinsurance Program Growing
HHS has set up a website where sponsors can immediately begin submitting information to qualify early retirees, spouses, surviving spouses, and dependents for claims reimbursements.
The HHS program may be used to reduce employer or union health care costs, provide premium or out-of-pocket relief to workers, retirees, and their families, or both.
A recent report released by the Commonwealth Fund suggests that policymakers must address adverse selection, eligibility determination, administrative costs and other critical issues if they are to make health insurance exchanges work.
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big