HHS Seeks Comments on Dual-Eligibles
Margaret Dick Tocknell, for HealthLeaders Media, May 13, 2011
Among the concerns:
- How can the Medicare and Medicaid programs better ensure dual eligible individuals are provided full access to the program benefits?
- What steps can CMS take to simplify the processes for dual eligible individuals to access the items and services guaranteed under the Medicare and Medicaid programs?
- Are there additional opportunities for CMS to eliminate regulatory conflicts between the rules under the Medicare and Medicaid programs?
- How can CMS best work to improve care continuity and ensure safe and effective care transitions for dual eligible beneficiaries?
- How can CMS work to eliminate cost-shifting between the Medicare and Medicaid programs?
The request for comments is here. Comments will be collected until July 11, 2011.
Margaret Dick Tocknell is a reporter/editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013