CHS to Buy Tomball Regional Medical Center
John Commins, for HealthLeaders Media, July 29, 2011
CHS is one of the largest publicly-traded hospital companies in the nation and operates general acute care hospitals in non-urban and mid-size markets throughout the country. CHS owns, leases or operates 133 hospitals in 29 states.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing