Rounds: Neurological Service Line Growth: Telestroke & Brain Tumor Innovations
Neurological service line success is all about managing the collision of technology, research, and care coordination. Get strategies for managing the collision on May 18, live from Barrow Neurological Institute with invited thought leaders from St. John Providence Health System and St. Luke Hospital. http://www.healthleadersmedia.com/rounds/
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care