Eagle Hospital Physicians Acquired by Equity Firms
Highlander Partners, based in Dallas, and Flexpoint Ford, with offices in Chicago and New York, specialize in private equity investments in middle-market companies in the healthcare and financial services industries. Health Enterprise Partners is a growth equity fund specializing in healthcare services and healthcare IT companies. HEP's investors include 16 of the nation's largest hospital systems and health plans.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- As Allegations Swirl, Baylor Plano Rejects Baldrige Award