Eagle Hospital Physicians Acquired by Equity Firms
Highlander Partners, based in Dallas, and Flexpoint Ford, with offices in Chicago and New York, specialize in private equity investments in middle-market companies in the healthcare and financial services industries. Health Enterprise Partners is a growth equity fund specializing in healthcare services and healthcare IT companies. HEP's investors include 16 of the nation's largest hospital systems and health plans.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed