Eagle Hospital Physicians Acquired by Equity Firms
Highlander Partners, based in Dallas, and Flexpoint Ford, with offices in Chicago and New York, specialize in private equity investments in middle-market companies in the healthcare and financial services industries. Health Enterprise Partners is a growth equity fund specializing in healthcare services and healthcare IT companies. HEP's investors include 16 of the nation's largest hospital systems and health plans.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus