Eagle Hospital Physicians Acquired by Equity Firms
Highlander Partners, based in Dallas, and Flexpoint Ford, with offices in Chicago and New York, specialize in private equity investments in middle-market companies in the healthcare and financial services industries. Health Enterprise Partners is a growth equity fund specializing in healthcare services and healthcare IT companies. HEP's investors include 16 of the nation's largest hospital systems and health plans.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill