Ascension Health to Create 500 Jobs
Hiring for the center will begin in a few months, and the facility is expected to be operational in mid 2011.
The Indiana Economic Development Corporation offered Ascension Health up to $5 million in performance-based tax credits and up to $90,000 in training grants based on the company's job creation plans. Develop Indy and the City of Indianapolis offered Ascension Health infrastructure support and a training grant worth up to $300,000. Develop Indy will also support property tax abatement for Ascension Health before the Metropolitan Development Commission. Indy Partnership served as a project liaison, providing research and site selection support.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives