Ascension Health to Create 500 Jobs
Hiring for the center will begin in a few months, and the facility is expected to be operational in mid 2011.
The Indiana Economic Development Corporation offered Ascension Health up to $5 million in performance-based tax credits and up to $90,000 in training grants based on the company's job creation plans. Develop Indy and the City of Indianapolis offered Ascension Health infrastructure support and a training grant worth up to $300,000. Develop Indy will also support property tax abatement for Ascension Health before the Metropolitan Development Commission. Indy Partnership served as a project liaison, providing research and site selection support.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013