ASHHRA Survey Details HR's Strategic Priorities
What are your HR initiatives to cut costs?
- Streamline HR Processes (69% of respondents chose this)
- Improve retention rates (66%)
- Reduce reliance on agencies and temporary workers (34%)
- Redesign compensation and benefits plans (32%)
What are your HR initiatives to improve patient satisfaction?
- Improve employee satisfaction/employee engagement (75%)
- Create a culture of employee accountability (75%)
- Create a service-oriented culture (72%)
- Align our workforce with our organization's mission and core values (64%)
What are your HR initiatives to improve patient safety?
- Improve workforce education and development (67%)
- Improve employee satisfaction (60%)
- Identify and manage out low performers (59%)
- Improve retention rates (49%)
Biggest challenges with achieving your HR initiatives?
- Not enough time to focus on the important projects (62%)
- Too many competing initiatives (56%)
- No budget to implement programs (47%)
- Inefficient systems, inadequate technology (43%)
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- How to navigate big data in healthcare
- Insurers' listings of in-network doctors often out of date
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- Opinion: What healthcare can learn from CHS data breach
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Costs of responding to Ebola adding up
- How the ACA is redefining health insurance coverage