ASHHRA Survey Details HR's Strategic Priorities
What are your HR initiatives to cut costs?
- Streamline HR Processes (69% of respondents chose this)
- Improve retention rates (66%)
- Reduce reliance on agencies and temporary workers (34%)
- Redesign compensation and benefits plans (32%)
What are your HR initiatives to improve patient satisfaction?
- Improve employee satisfaction/employee engagement (75%)
- Create a culture of employee accountability (75%)
- Create a service-oriented culture (72%)
- Align our workforce with our organization's mission and core values (64%)
What are your HR initiatives to improve patient safety?
- Improve workforce education and development (67%)
- Improve employee satisfaction (60%)
- Identify and manage out low performers (59%)
- Improve retention rates (49%)
Biggest challenges with achieving your HR initiatives?
- Not enough time to focus on the important projects (62%)
- Too many competing initiatives (56%)
- No budget to implement programs (47%)
- Inefficient systems, inadequate technology (43%)
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations