ASHHRA Survey Details HR's Strategic Priorities
What are your HR initiatives to cut costs?
- Streamline HR Processes (69% of respondents chose this)
- Improve retention rates (66%)
- Reduce reliance on agencies and temporary workers (34%)
- Redesign compensation and benefits plans (32%)
What are your HR initiatives to improve patient satisfaction?
- Improve employee satisfaction/employee engagement (75%)
- Create a culture of employee accountability (75%)
- Create a service-oriented culture (72%)
- Align our workforce with our organization's mission and core values (64%)
What are your HR initiatives to improve patient safety?
- Improve workforce education and development (67%)
- Improve employee satisfaction (60%)
- Identify and manage out low performers (59%)
- Improve retention rates (49%)
Biggest challenges with achieving your HR initiatives?
- Not enough time to focus on the important projects (62%)
- Too many competing initiatives (56%)
- No budget to implement programs (47%)
- Inefficient systems, inadequate technology (43%)
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals