MEDNAX Subsidiary Acquires Southeast Anesthesiology Consultants
The group employs eight physician assistants and six certified registered nurse anesthetists. The physicians practice under an anesthesia care team model that includeshospital-employed CRNAs. SAC also has 45 clinical and administrative employees.
American Anesthesiology includes more than 620 anesthesia providers, including more than 275 physicians and 345 CRNAs and anesthesia assistants practicing in the Carolinas, Virginia, and Georgia, with administrative offices in Raleigh, NC, and Sunrise, FL.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers