MEDNAX Subsidiary Acquires Southeast Anesthesiology Consultants
The group employs eight physician assistants and six certified registered nurse anesthetists. The physicians practice under an anesthesia care team model that includeshospital-employed CRNAs. SAC also has 45 clinical and administrative employees.
American Anesthesiology includes more than 620 anesthesia providers, including more than 275 physicians and 345 CRNAs and anesthesia assistants practicing in the Carolinas, Virginia, and Georgia, with administrative offices in Raleigh, NC, and Sunrise, FL.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- How Physicians Can Help Ease Mental Health Provider Shortages
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge