MEDNAX Subsidiary Acquires Southeast Anesthesiology Consultants
The group employs eight physician assistants and six certified registered nurse anesthetists. The physicians practice under an anesthesia care team model that includeshospital-employed CRNAs. SAC also has 45 clinical and administrative employees.
American Anesthesiology includes more than 620 anesthesia providers, including more than 275 physicians and 345 CRNAs and anesthesia assistants practicing in the Carolinas, Virginia, and Georgia, with administrative offices in Raleigh, NC, and Sunrise, FL.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay