ACO High Priority for Healthcare Leaders, Survey Says
- 58% believe that healthcare reform legislation has weakened their organization's financial position, while 53% believe it has weakened morale
- Only 15% say their organization is likely to be acquired, despite the fact that we've seen heightened acquisition and joint venture activity since the legislation has passed. 31% believe they're likely to acquire others.
- 24% of service line leaders have zero authority to make strategic and purchasing decisions correlated with their service line.
- 67% believe the percentage of employed physicians at their organizations will grow in the next three years.
These are only a few of the nuggets of information chief executives took time out of their busy schedules to inform us—and you—about. Take a couple of hours to pore over the information.
100% of me assures you it will be time well spent.
Philip Betbeze is senior leadership editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations