ACO High Priority for Healthcare Leaders, Survey Says
- 58% believe that healthcare reform legislation has weakened their organization's financial position, while 53% believe it has weakened morale
- Only 15% say their organization is likely to be acquired, despite the fact that we've seen heightened acquisition and joint venture activity since the legislation has passed. 31% believe they're likely to acquire others.
- 24% of service line leaders have zero authority to make strategic and purchasing decisions correlated with their service line.
- 67% believe the percentage of employed physicians at their organizations will grow in the next three years.
These are only a few of the nuggets of information chief executives took time out of their busy schedules to inform us—and you—about. Take a couple of hours to pore over the information.
100% of me assures you it will be time well spent.
Philip Betbeze is senior leadership editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots