Medicare's Three-Day Payment Window, Demystified
Information within the report will enable readers to:
- Identify recent changes to the rule
- Understand to which related entities the rule applies when a patient is admitted
- Define services subject to bundling or separately billable under the new guidance
- Describe how to implement recent billing and coding guidelines for proper reimbursement
- Identify prohibited audit activities under the new law
Kimberly Anderwood Hoy, JD, CPC, is the director of Medicare and compliance for HCPro, Inc. She is a lead regulatory specialist for HCPro's Revenue Cycle Institute and is the lead instructor for HCPro's Medicare Boot Camp®—Hospital Version. She is a national expert in Medicare compliance and regulatory issues. She has experience conducting billing compliance audits and internal investigations.
James Carroll is associate editor for the HCPro Revenue Cycle Institute.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC