Information within the report will enable readers to:
- Identify recent changes to the rule
- Understand to which related entities the rule applies when a patient is admitted
- Define services subject to bundling or separately billable under the new guidance
- Describe how to implement recent billing and coding guidelines for proper reimbursement
- Identify prohibited audit activities under the new law
To download this free white paper, visit HCPro's Revenue Cycle Institute. Note: Multimedia requirements: Adobe Reader 9 or later, available for free download.
Kimberly Anderwood Hoy, JD, CPC, is the director of Medicare and compliance for HCPro, Inc. She is a lead regulatory specialist for HCPro's Revenue Cycle Institute and is the lead instructor for HCPro's Medicare Boot Camp®—Hospital Version. She is a national expert in Medicare compliance and regulatory issues. She has experience conducting billing compliance audits and internal investigations.
James Carroll is associate editor for the HCPro Revenue Cycle Institute