Medicare's Three-Day Payment Window, Demystified
Information within the report will enable readers to:
- Identify recent changes to the rule
- Understand to which related entities the rule applies when a patient is admitted
- Define services subject to bundling or separately billable under the new guidance
- Describe how to implement recent billing and coding guidelines for proper reimbursement
- Identify prohibited audit activities under the new law
Kimberly Anderwood Hoy, JD, CPC, is the director of Medicare and compliance for HCPro, Inc. She is a lead regulatory specialist for HCPro's Revenue Cycle Institute and is the lead instructor for HCPro's Medicare Boot Camp®—Hospital Version. She is a national expert in Medicare compliance and regulatory issues. She has experience conducting billing compliance audits and internal investigations.
James Carroll is associate editor for the HCPro Revenue Cycle Institute.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts