API Healthcare, Kronos Halt Merger Plans
In a brief statement posted on its Web site, API, said the decision to end the merger agreement "enables API Healthcare to continue to focus on the innovation and delivery of workforce management solutions that allow healthcare providers to effectively balance quality of care and cost."
Kronus officials did not immediately return calls seeking comment.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments