API Healthcare, Kronos Halt Merger Plans
In a brief statement posted on its Web site, API, said the decision to end the merger agreement "enables API Healthcare to continue to focus on the innovation and delivery of workforce management solutions that allow healthcare providers to effectively balance quality of care and cost."
Kronus officials did not immediately return calls seeking comment.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013