API Healthcare, Kronos Halt Merger Plans
In a brief statement posted on its Web site, API, said the decision to end the merger agreement "enables API Healthcare to continue to focus on the innovation and delivery of workforce management solutions that allow healthcare providers to effectively balance quality of care and cost."
Kronus officials did not immediately return calls seeking comment.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement