API Healthcare, Kronos Halt Merger Plans
In a brief statement posted on its Web site, API, said the decision to end the merger agreement "enables API Healthcare to continue to focus on the innovation and delivery of workforce management solutions that allow healthcare providers to effectively balance quality of care and cost."
Kronus officials did not immediately return calls seeking comment.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Hospitals Profit On Bloodstream Infections