Clarity Case: Intelligence Meets Need to Know
But back to my date with public speaking. I talked to the group about the results of one of our recent surveys, Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions: Opportunities and Challenges. After the presentation, several people in the audience came up to tell me that they enjoyed it, and that they had learned something new that day. Color me surprised. And that's when it hit me: this stuff is really valuable to a lot of people.
Hopefully, it will be valuable to you too. I encourage you to check out our extensive list of reports and surveys and stay on the lookout for a new one each month. I would also encourage you to look into being part of our growing survey pool, known as the HealthLeaders Media Council.
I hope you have an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend, and please take some time to give thanks in your own way to those in the armed services who have made sacrifices to protect our country.
Philip Betbeze is senior leadership editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- Doc Shortage 'Fix' Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Physician Pay Increasingly Linked to Value-based Metrics
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- CDC Expanding Quality of Care Efforts
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says
- Hospitals Tops in Physician Benefits
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not