Clarity Case: Intelligence Meets Need to Know
But back to my date with public speaking. I talked to the group about the results of one of our recent surveys, Hospital Mergers & Acquisitions: Opportunities and Challenges. After the presentation, several people in the audience came up to tell me that they enjoyed it, and that they had learned something new that day. Color me surprised. And that's when it hit me: this stuff is really valuable to a lot of people.
Hopefully, it will be valuable to you too. I encourage you to check out our extensive list of reports and surveys and stay on the lookout for a new one each month. I would also encourage you to look into being part of our growing survey pool, known as the HealthLeaders Media Council.
I hope you have an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend, and please take some time to give thanks in your own way to those in the armed services who have made sacrifices to protect our country.
Philip Betbeze is senior leadership editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations