Sanford Health, WCH Merger Complete
Wheaton, population 1,600, is located 93 miles south of Fargo-Moorhead. Sanford Wheaton Medical Center employs 95 people, serving Traverse County and neighboring towns.
Sanford Health, an integrated health system headquartered in Fargo, ND and Sioux Falls, SD, is the largest, rural, not-for-profit healthcare system in the nation with a presence in 111 communities in eight states.
Sanford Health includes 32 hospitals, 111 clinic locations and more than 900 physicians in 70 specialty areas of medicine. With more than 20,000 employees, Sanford Health is the largest employer in North and South Dakota.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives