St. Joseph's Women's Hospital in Tampa Opens $75M Expansion
Each NICU private room provides a "womb-like setting" to help premature babies develop faster, improve patient safety, and better accommodate families, St. Joseph's said in a media release.
St. Joseph's Women's Hospital is part of 10-hospital, not-for-profit BayCare Health System and is the only hospital in the Tampa Bay area dedicated to women and infants.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- Data Collaborative Taps Predictive Analytics to Coordinate Care
- Physician Pay Will Soon Depend on Outcomes
- HFMA: Revenue Cycle, Reimbursements Share the Spotlight