St. Joseph's Women's Hospital in Tampa Opens $75M Expansion
Each NICU private room provides a "womb-like setting" to help premature babies develop faster, improve patient safety, and better accommodate families, St. Joseph's said in a media release.
St. Joseph's Women's Hospital is part of 10-hospital, not-for-profit BayCare Health System and is the only hospital in the Tampa Bay area dedicated to women and infants.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion