St. Joseph's Women's Hospital in Tampa Opens $75M Expansion
Each NICU private room provides a "womb-like setting" to help premature babies develop faster, improve patient safety, and better accommodate families, St. Joseph's said in a media release.
St. Joseph's Women's Hospital is part of 10-hospital, not-for-profit BayCare Health System and is the only hospital in the Tampa Bay area dedicated to women and infants.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013