In Just One Year, New Media Marketing has Come a Long Way, Baby
The best part? Healthcare marketers are starting to figure out new ways to measure the returns on their new media marketing efforts. Click-through rates and unique visitors are great, but analytics and other ROI measurements have come a long way, baby.
We're not quite ready to announce the winners yet and I don't want to give away too much. But stay tuned—I'm looking forward to sharing the results with you.
Editor's note: The winners of the 2008 marketing awards will be honored at the 2009 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Experience in Chicago on October 14. At the day-long event, participants will participate in hands-on, practical exercises to help them better understand the power of experience design and execute tactics to improve the patient experience at their own organizations.
Note: You can sign up to receive HealthLeaders Media Marketing, a free weekly e-newsletter that will guide you through the complex and constantly-changing field of healthcare marketing.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs