In Just One Year, New Media Marketing has Come a Long Way, Baby
The best part? Healthcare marketers are starting to figure out new ways to measure the returns on their new media marketing efforts. Click-through rates and unique visitors are great, but analytics and other ROI measurements have come a long way, baby.
We're not quite ready to announce the winners yet and I don't want to give away too much. But stay tuned—I'm looking forward to sharing the results with you.
Editor's note: The winners of the 2008 marketing awards will be honored at the 2009 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Experience in Chicago on October 14. At the day-long event, participants will participate in hands-on, practical exercises to help them better understand the power of experience design and execute tactics to improve the patient experience at their own organizations.
Note: You can sign up to receive HealthLeaders Media Marketing, a free weekly e-newsletter that will guide you through the complex and constantly-changing field of healthcare marketing.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives