In Just One Year, New Media Marketing has Come a Long Way, Baby
The best part? Healthcare marketers are starting to figure out new ways to measure the returns on their new media marketing efforts. Click-through rates and unique visitors are great, but analytics and other ROI measurements have come a long way, baby.
We're not quite ready to announce the winners yet and I don't want to give away too much. But stay tuned—I'm looking forward to sharing the results with you.
Editor's note: The winners of the 2008 marketing awards will be honored at the 2009 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Experience in Chicago on October 14. At the day-long event, participants will participate in hands-on, practical exercises to help them better understand the power of experience design and execute tactics to improve the patient experience at their own organizations.
Note: You can sign up to receive HealthLeaders Media Marketing, a free weekly e-newsletter that will guide you through the complex and constantly-changing field of healthcare marketing.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely