In Just One Year, New Media Marketing has Come a Long Way, Baby
The best part? Healthcare marketers are starting to figure out new ways to measure the returns on their new media marketing efforts. Click-through rates and unique visitors are great, but analytics and other ROI measurements have come a long way, baby.
We're not quite ready to announce the winners yet and I don't want to give away too much. But stay tuned—I'm looking forward to sharing the results with you.
Editor's note: The winners of the 2008 marketing awards will be honored at the 2009 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Experience in Chicago on October 14. At the day-long event, participants will participate in hands-on, practical exercises to help them better understand the power of experience design and execute tactics to improve the patient experience at their own organizations.
Note: You can sign up to receive HealthLeaders Media Marketing, a free weekly e-newsletter that will guide you through the complex and constantly-changing field of healthcare marketing.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Health Literacy Month Gets a Boost from Payers
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- How Educated Nurses Save Money