Aetna, CVS Caremark, Sign 12-year PBM Deal
CVS Chairman/CEO Thomas M. Ryan says his company?s integrated, multichannel platform will improve outcomes and save money for Aetna customers. "Aetna's selection of CVS Caremark is a testament to our integrated pharmacy care model as well as our reputation for service excellence," Ryan says.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application