Aetna, CVS Caremark, Sign 12-year PBM Deal
CVS Chairman/CEO Thomas M. Ryan says his company?s integrated, multichannel platform will improve outcomes and save money for Aetna customers. "Aetna's selection of CVS Caremark is a testament to our integrated pharmacy care model as well as our reputation for service excellence," Ryan says.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed