Aetna, CVS Caremark, Sign 12-year PBM Deal
CVS Chairman/CEO Thomas M. Ryan says his company?s integrated, multichannel platform will improve outcomes and save money for Aetna customers. "Aetna's selection of CVS Caremark is a testament to our integrated pharmacy care model as well as our reputation for service excellence," Ryan says.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings