Aetna, CVS Caremark, Sign 12-year PBM Deal
CVS Chairman/CEO Thomas M. Ryan says his company?s integrated, multichannel platform will improve outcomes and save money for Aetna customers. "Aetna's selection of CVS Caremark is a testament to our integrated pharmacy care model as well as our reputation for service excellence," Ryan says.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives