4 YouTube Best Practices for Healthcare Marketers
2. Promote like with like
To use YouTube effectively for enhancing hospital marketing efforts, an organization needs to already have a solid social media foundation in place.
This is largely because the easiest way to promote your videos is through your organization's Facebook and Twitter accounts. Not many Internet users will search for your video or YouTube channel spontaneously—you have to steer viewers to your content.
LMC uses Facebook and Twitter as a primary means of driving users to their videos and YouTube channel. They also provide a link to their channel in press releases, Shelley says.
You could also feature your YouTube channel URL on internal and external print ads, perhaps including a QR code linking to your latest video.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hospital Pricing Irks Nurses; More Jobs, Less Pay
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety