4 YouTube Best Practices for Healthcare Marketers
2. Promote like with like
To use YouTube effectively for enhancing hospital marketing efforts, an organization needs to already have a solid social media foundation in place.
This is largely because the easiest way to promote your videos is through your organization's Facebook and Twitter accounts. Not many Internet users will search for your video or YouTube channel spontaneously—you have to steer viewers to your content.
LMC uses Facebook and Twitter as a primary means of driving users to their videos and YouTube channel. They also provide a link to their channel in press releases, Shelley says.
You could also feature your YouTube channel URL on internal and external print ads, perhaps including a QR code linking to your latest video.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission