Boosting Hospital Fundraising Through Song
So why music videos? The website states that music and medicine are more tied than ever as musical therapy is gaining mainstream acceptance in healthcare. But more than that, hospital marketers recognized an untapped opportunity in the online musical performance space.
"Sinai was seeking to develop a breakthrough communications concept leveraging social media to enhance our fundraising efforts," says David Frankel, vice president of planning, marketing, and communication for the hospital.
"SoundsofSinai.org is a unique and inspiring way for Sinai to raise money that is so needed to help purchase anything from new hospital beds to lifesaving medical equipment that will help us provide the best possible care for patients in our underserved communities."
Frankel and the hospital's executive leadership team worked with a small team of outside marketing and Web professionals to create and implement the Sounds of Sinai concept. The initiative is being rolled out externally and internally over the next several months.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely