CMS Plans ACO Learning Sessions
The goal of the CMS sessions is to prepare participants to:
- Understand their organizations readiness to become an ACO
- Identify organization-specific goals to improve care delivery, improve health and reduce costs.
- Develop an action plan for establishing essential ACO functions.
There is no registration fee for attending the sessions, but attendees are responsible for their own travel, parking, meals and overnight-stay expenses. Online registration is available here.
ACO Concerns Elicit Enticements from CMS' Berwick
Impact Analysis: Leaders Respond to CMS' Proposed ACO Regulations
Aurora Health Balks at ACOs Under Proposed Rules
Breakthroughs Report: The Bridge to Accountable Care Organizations
Margaret Dick Tocknell is a reporter/editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- Health Literacy Month Gets a Boost from Payers