CMS Plans ACO Learning Sessions
The goal of the CMS sessions is to prepare participants to:
- Understand their organizations readiness to become an ACO
- Identify organization-specific goals to improve care delivery, improve health and reduce costs.
- Develop an action plan for establishing essential ACO functions.
There is no registration fee for attending the sessions, but attendees are responsible for their own travel, parking, meals and overnight-stay expenses. Online registration is available here.
ACO Concerns Elicit Enticements from CMS' Berwick
Impact Analysis: Leaders Respond to CMS' Proposed ACO Regulations
Aurora Health Balks at ACOs Under Proposed Rules
Breakthroughs Report: The Bridge to Accountable Care Organizations
Margaret Dick Tocknell is a reporter/editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Boston Marathon Bombing Yields Lessons for Hospitals
- How Physicians Can Help Ease Mental Health Provider Shortages
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Physicians as Economic Powerhouses and Tech Laggards
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- The Flourishing Medical Tourism Business in America