CMS Plans ACO Learning Sessions
The goal of the CMS sessions is to prepare participants to:
- Understand their organizations readiness to become an ACO
- Identify organization-specific goals to improve care delivery, improve health and reduce costs.
- Develop an action plan for establishing essential ACO functions.
There is no registration fee for attending the sessions, but attendees are responsible for their own travel, parking, meals and overnight-stay expenses. Online registration is available here.
ACO Concerns Elicit Enticements from CMS' Berwick
Impact Analysis: Leaders Respond to CMS' Proposed ACO Regulations
Aurora Health Balks at ACOs Under Proposed Rules
Breakthroughs Report: The Bridge to Accountable Care Organizations
Margaret Dick Tocknell is a reporter/editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion