CMS Plans ACO Learning Sessions
The goal of the CMS sessions is to prepare participants to:
- Understand their organizations readiness to become an ACO
- Identify organization-specific goals to improve care delivery, improve health and reduce costs.
- Develop an action plan for establishing essential ACO functions.
There is no registration fee for attending the sessions, but attendees are responsible for their own travel, parking, meals and overnight-stay expenses. Online registration is available here.
ACO Concerns Elicit Enticements from CMS' Berwick
Impact Analysis: Leaders Respond to CMS' Proposed ACO Regulations
Aurora Health Balks at ACOs Under Proposed Rules
Breakthroughs Report: The Bridge to Accountable Care Organizations
Margaret Dick Tocknell is a reporter/editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer