CMS Plans ACO Learning Sessions
The goal of the CMS sessions is to prepare participants to:
- Understand their organizations readiness to become an ACO
- Identify organization-specific goals to improve care delivery, improve health and reduce costs.
- Develop an action plan for establishing essential ACO functions.
There is no registration fee for attending the sessions, but attendees are responsible for their own travel, parking, meals and overnight-stay expenses. Online registration is available here.
ACO Concerns Elicit Enticements from CMS' Berwick
Impact Analysis: Leaders Respond to CMS' Proposed ACO Regulations
Aurora Health Balks at ACOs Under Proposed Rules
Breakthroughs Report: The Bridge to Accountable Care Organizations
Margaret Dick Tocknell is a reporter/editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'