Oncologist Sentenced in Medicare Drug Scam
At Monday's sentencing hearing, Justice did not contest government claims that he violated his plea agreement by continuing to submit fraudulent bills after he signed the agreement in March 2010.
In addition to the prison term, Justice was ordered to pay $1,004,689 in restitution.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL