M&A Roundup: Cincinnati Children's Signs Affiliation with TN Hospital
HCA Buys Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital has been purchased by Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), owner of Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center. The sale of TOSH by a group of area investor-physicians and Cirrus Health was finalized on Nov. 30. Terms were not disclosed
"Adding the hospitality-inspired patient care and award winning clinical attributes of TOSH to the highly specialized acute care medical setting at Los Robles Hospital brings together complementary healthcare services that increase our ability to care for the unique needs of patients," Greg Angle, president/CEO of Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center said in a media release.
"Combining the strengths of TOSH and Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center allows us to offer our community another healthcare dimension within the context of a full service, acute care hospital. It is a win-win for the community. We're able to offer the community additional care choices through the services of both hospitals," Angle said.
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is a licensed 344-bed acute care hospital that serves Ventura County, the Greater Conejo Valley and its surrounding communities. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is the only hospital in Eastern Ventura County designated as a Level II Trauma Center.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers