FDA Adds Contrast Agent Label Warning
Cheryl Clark, for HealthLeaders Media, September 13, 2010
The FDA advised providers to record the specific GBCA and the dosage given to each patient.
Cheryl Clark is senior quality editor and California correspondent for HealthLeaders Media. She is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians