30-Day Readmission, Mortality Rates Updated
30-Day Readmission Rates
The eight hospitals listed as worse than the national average for 30-day readmission rates in all three disease categories are:
1. Beth Israel Deaconess in Boston, MA
2. Florida Hospital, Orlando, FL
3. Franciscan St. James Health, Olympia Fields, IL
4. Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI
5. Mount Sinai Hospital, NY, NY
6. Olympia Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
7. Tampa VA Medical Center, Tampa, FL
8. San Juan VA Medical Center, San Juan, Puerto Rico
The Hospital Compare site also lists two hospitals with better than national averages for 30-day readmission rates in all three disease categories: Citrus Memorial Hospital, in Inverness, FL and Sarasota Memorial Hospital, in Sarasota, FL.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms