Has the HITECH Act Changed the CIO's Role?
So I'm curious to see how many healthcare executives and physicians are aiming to receive their full incentive payment, are hoping to receive some portion of reimbursement, are just hoping to avoid penalties, or don't plan to participate at all.
Healthcare executives have until the end of day tomorrow, Oct. 28, to respond to the 14-minute survey. We have added new questions that seek your thoughts on the HITECH Act and healthcare reform efforts, among others. Plus, we still have key benchmark questions from last year checking on your top priorities and your assessment of key tech initiatives. Please take the time to voice your opinion about these pressing issues—the 2010 edition of the HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey for Technology Leaders can be found online at www.healthleadersmedia.com/technologysurvey2010.htm.
Note: You can sign up to receive HealthLeaders Media IT, a free weekly e-newsletter that features news, commentary and trends about healthcare technology.
Carrie Vaughan is a senior editor with HealthLeaders magazine. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers