Has the HITECH Act Changed the CIO's Role?
So I'm curious to see how many healthcare executives and physicians are aiming to receive their full incentive payment, are hoping to receive some portion of reimbursement, are just hoping to avoid penalties, or don't plan to participate at all.
Healthcare executives have until the end of day tomorrow, Oct. 28, to respond to the 14-minute survey. We have added new questions that seek your thoughts on the HITECH Act and healthcare reform efforts, among others. Plus, we still have key benchmark questions from last year checking on your top priorities and your assessment of key tech initiatives. Please take the time to voice your opinion about these pressing issues—the 2010 edition of the HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey for Technology Leaders can be found online at www.healthleadersmedia.com/technologysurvey2010.htm.
Note: You can sign up to receive HealthLeaders Media IT, a free weekly e-newsletter that features news, commentary and trends about healthcare technology.
Carrie Vaughan is a senior editor with HealthLeaders magazine. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away