Has the HITECH Act Changed the CIO's Role?
So I'm curious to see how many healthcare executives and physicians are aiming to receive their full incentive payment, are hoping to receive some portion of reimbursement, are just hoping to avoid penalties, or don't plan to participate at all.
Healthcare executives have until the end of day tomorrow, Oct. 28, to respond to the 14-minute survey. We have added new questions that seek your thoughts on the HITECH Act and healthcare reform efforts, among others. Plus, we still have key benchmark questions from last year checking on your top priorities and your assessment of key tech initiatives. Please take the time to voice your opinion about these pressing issues—the 2010 edition of the HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey for Technology Leaders can be found online at www.healthleadersmedia.com/technologysurvey2010.htm.
Note: You can sign up to receive HealthLeaders Media IT, a free weekly e-newsletter that features news, commentary and trends about healthcare technology.
Carrie Vaughan is a senior editor with HealthLeaders magazine. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch