Lawson Software to Acquire Healthvision Solutions for $160M
Healthvision has 800 customers, including 200 joint customers with Lawson, and its products are used in more than 3,000 healthcare facilities around the world. Healthvision product lines also include a Health Information Exchange platform that links an entire healthcare network consisting of hospitals, clinics, laboratories, pharmacies, and other stakeholders like payers, partners, and vendors, according to the company.
Based in St. Paul, MN, Lawson provides software and services to 4,500 customers in equipment service management and rental, fashion, food & beverage, healthcare, manufacturing & distribution, public sector, service industries, and strategic human capital management across 40 countries.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- ACGME Chief Sees 'Huge' Risk of Error in Proposed Assistant Physician Licensure
- 3 Insider Tips on Cutting Costs without Strangling Growth