Lawson Software to Acquire Healthvision Solutions for $160M
Healthvision has 800 customers, including 200 joint customers with Lawson, and its products are used in more than 3,000 healthcare facilities around the world. Healthvision product lines also include a Health Information Exchange platform that links an entire healthcare network consisting of hospitals, clinics, laboratories, pharmacies, and other stakeholders like payers, partners, and vendors, according to the company.
Based in St. Paul, MN, Lawson provides software and services to 4,500 customers in equipment service management and rental, fashion, food & beverage, healthcare, manufacturing & distribution, public sector, service industries, and strategic human capital management across 40 countries.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- New G-Code to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments