Lawson Software to Acquire Healthvision Solutions for $160M
Healthvision has 800 customers, including 200 joint customers with Lawson, and its products are used in more than 3,000 healthcare facilities around the world. Healthvision product lines also include a Health Information Exchange platform that links an entire healthcare network consisting of hospitals, clinics, laboratories, pharmacies, and other stakeholders like payers, partners, and vendors, according to the company.
Based in St. Paul, MN, Lawson provides software and services to 4,500 customers in equipment service management and rental, fashion, food & beverage, healthcare, manufacturing & distribution, public sector, service industries, and strategic human capital management across 40 countries.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices