Lawson Software to Acquire Healthvision Solutions for $160M
Healthvision has 800 customers, including 200 joint customers with Lawson, and its products are used in more than 3,000 healthcare facilities around the world. Healthvision product lines also include a Health Information Exchange platform that links an entire healthcare network consisting of hospitals, clinics, laboratories, pharmacies, and other stakeholders like payers, partners, and vendors, according to the company.
Based in St. Paul, MN, Lawson provides software and services to 4,500 customers in equipment service management and rental, fashion, food & beverage, healthcare, manufacturing & distribution, public sector, service industries, and strategic human capital management across 40 countries.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion