Lawson Software to Acquire Healthvision Solutions for $160M
Healthvision has 800 customers, including 200 joint customers with Lawson, and its products are used in more than 3,000 healthcare facilities around the world. Healthvision product lines also include a Health Information Exchange platform that links an entire healthcare network consisting of hospitals, clinics, laboratories, pharmacies, and other stakeholders like payers, partners, and vendors, according to the company.
Based in St. Paul, MN, Lawson provides software and services to 4,500 customers in equipment service management and rental, fashion, food & beverage, healthcare, manufacturing & distribution, public sector, service industries, and strategic human capital management across 40 countries.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians