Practice Management Software Toolkit Released by AMA, MGMA
The new toolkit provides:
- a five-step guide to PMS software selection,
- a checklist of PMS software features and functionalities that physician practices can use to determine what their practice needs, and
- a sample “request for proposal” that physician practices can use in their negotiations with PMS software vendors.
An online directory of PMS software vendors that includes self-reported PMS software features and functionalities will be added to the toolkit by the end of the year.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse