Practice Management Software Toolkit Released by AMA, MGMA
The new toolkit provides:
- a five-step guide to PMS software selection,
- a checklist of PMS software features and functionalities that physician practices can use to determine what their practice needs, and
- a sample “request for proposal” that physician practices can use in their negotiations with PMS software vendors.
An online directory of PMS software vendors that includes self-reported PMS software features and functionalities will be added to the toolkit by the end of the year.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- A Christmas Wish List for US Healthcare
- 12 Hires to Keep Your Hospital Out of Trouble
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Two-Midnight Rule Will Cost Hospitals Big
- Top 3 Nursing Lessons of 2014