Practice Management Software Toolkit Released by AMA, MGMA
John Commins, for HealthLeaders Media, July 28, 2010
The new toolkit provides:
- a five-step guide to PMS software selection,
- a checklist of PMS software features and functionalities that physician practices can use to determine what their practice needs, and
- a sample “request for proposal” that physician practices can use in their negotiations with PMS software vendors.
An online directory of PMS software vendors that includes self-reported PMS software features and functionalities will be added to the toolkit by the end of the year.
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers