MD Appeals Court Upholds State's Physician Self-Referral Ban
"The College continues to push for further legislative action that would discourage financially motivated self-referral and to educate lawmakers at all levels of government regarding sound imaging and radiation therapy policy," Patti said.
Potomac Valley Orthopaedic Associates, et al. v. Maryland State Board of Physicians, et al may be viewed here.
Diagnostic Imaging Uses 57% of the Cost of Cancer Care
CDS Reduces Rate of Imaging Test Orders by 25% in Study
High-Dose Radiation Imaging Guidelines Inadequate, Researchers Say
Medicare Pays Non-Radiologists More than Radiologists for MRI, CT
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US