Has the HITECH Act Changed the CIO's Role?
So I'm curious to see how many healthcare executives and physicians are aiming to receive their full incentive payment, are hoping to receive some portion of reimbursement, are just hoping to avoid penalties, or don't plan to participate at all.
Healthcare executives have until the end of day tomorrow, Oct. 28, to respond to the 14-minute survey. We have added new questions that seek your thoughts on the HITECH Act and healthcare reform efforts, among others. Plus, we still have key benchmark questions from last year checking on your top priorities and your assessment of key tech initiatives. Please take the time to voice your opinion about these pressing issues—the 2010 edition of the HealthLeaders Media Industry Survey for Technology Leaders can be found online at www.healthleadersmedia.com/technologysurvey2010.htm.
Note: You can sign up to receive HealthLeaders Media IT, a free weekly e-newsletter that features news, commentary and trends about healthcare technology.
Carrie Vaughan is a senior editor with HealthLeaders magazine. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says