6 Google+ Positives for Healthcare
Christian Oestlien, a Google+ product manager, explains why businesses should hold off on creating Google+ accounts and teases some of what’s to come later this year, including rich analytics.
“We will be doing some testing,” Oestlien says in a video on his Google+ page. “We’re going to take a small group of brands, businesses, and other entities and create profiles for them and see how users interact with them via circles, through the stream, and even how they communicate with them through hangouts.”
Click here to fill out a Google+ entity profile application to be considered for the business test group.
You know that one person on Facebook who really does list what he ate for lunch every single day? Or posts endless pictures of her cats? You have a few choices: Suffer through all of their posts, block all of their posts, or un-friend them. One of the biggest advantages Google+ promises is the ability to fine-tune your settings. You can “mute” just one post, for example, so you don’t have to see all the follow-up comments about the deliciousness of bologna.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers