Rural Health Funding Gets Boost via Provider Partnerships
Alexandra Wilson Pecci, for HealthLeaders Media, July 20, 2011
Among the free services CRHC’s Partnership Program will provide are:
- Billing and coding assistance
- Healthy clinic assessment, which looks at all business practices, starting with answering phones and checking in patients
- Improving patient satisfactions
- Studying cycle times to make sure patients are being seen most efficiently
- Improving adherence to care guidelines and chronic disease management
- Improving quality, processes, and patient safety
- Assisting with health IT adoption, including helping facilities choose the right system; get the right system upgrades; qualify for meaningful use; working with vendors on contracting; and analyzing data to improve patient outcomes
- Assuring correct policies and procedures are in place to ensure Medicare/Medicaid compliance
Alexandra Wilson Pecci is a managing editor for HealthLeaders Media.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal